Workers First is a registered Private Investigation firm in Queensland and we specialise in the investigation of workplace matters.
Our trading name, Ethical Standards Investigations Australia was established to attract professional investigators with genuine qualifications and and real world experience in the fields of workplace law, industrial advocacy and investigation and workcover.
We can assist you with investigations concerning;
- Family Law Investigations
- Industrial Relations Investigations
- Ethical Standards Investigations
- Workers Compensation
- Insurance Investigations
- Consumer Protection Investigations
- Trade Mark and Intellectual Property Investigations
- Real Estate and Development Due Dilligence Investigations
- Social Media Investigations
- Credentials Investigations
- Domestic Violence Investigtions
- Preparation of witness statements for courts, tribunal or commission matters
Our Director of Investigations is Brian Newman.To find out more about our services or to arrange a confidential meeting with our investigations team, call us on 07 3807 3807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian has worked as an Professional Investigator since 1992 in various roles, including Government and Private Sector roles and investigations.
Brian heads a team of seasoned and next generation investigators who are professionals in their field and they include law students and professional investigators from policing, government and other law enforcement and security industries.